<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7843915307604871046?origin\x3dhttp://syukon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I'm sykin and i ♥ to crap. :)





Monday, August 16, 2010
random

Well doesnt sounds like me to update small little things, but yeah suddenly feels like so. lol.

Around well 4pm, i think, went to USJ17 to drop by my sister's friend house. Then thought of drive my sister to the salon, but on the way there, (:s) well u know the adv (ie : lorry utk disewa, plumbing and stuff) that people nail it on the tree? Well I ran over that thing, I know its not a big thing, well thats what you think! I didn't realise that I ran over that stuff, suddenly I heard like *drok drok* sound. LOL. Then stop right before the T-junction, right in front of the chinese (can't remember the shop name) shop, the one behind Melur, but right outside there, put on hazard light, and ask my sister to check it out, and there the stupid adv stuck at the tyre! Tried to take it off, but didn't manage to, while I was trying to take it off, suddenly I saw my neighbor passed by, what a helpful neighbor, didn't even stop to help me out! despite that, still struggling to take it off, suddenly one good samaritan stop by and help me. Kind of scared, well scared that he might rob me off or steal the car away (thinking too much, LOL!). But he's not. he's nice and he was like, "I think there's a nail there, I can take it off for you, but you have to go home straight. Is ur house near by here?". Then he took it off and I went straight home. On the way home, (still at usj17) I was like, "Mira, I think USJ18 rain heavily, I can see it clearly." :O yes! From the guard house, after right turning, I saw at the end of USJ18 (my house area) rain heavily, at first I didn't believe it, but seriously, you can tell that, that area rain heavily, but not at the place I am (well that time).

at home, my mum was like, take the car to the mechanic! If not how am I going to office tomorrow? I was like stunned, for awhile, firstly, is there any workshop open on sunday? secondly, usually when the tyre puncture, the well steering alignment will run off, plus its raining! Have no choice but to go. *sigh* luckily the workshop at USJ18 open on Sunday! YEAYYYY! Went there just to plaster the tyre, and luckily the mechanic didn't con us, well I tried to make i-am-very-experience-face, didn't know it works or not, but the mechanic didn't con us! Well, seriously, even he charge us RM50, I would still pay and say its cheap. LOL! Luckily he charged us RM5, which is normal price. Before that my sister was like, die, no baju raya for us, mama need to change the tyre, and the tyre cost kind of a lot, rofl!